Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy’s revolutionary high-resolution 1.2mm O.D. (18 gauge) NeedleView™ arthroscope suite enables minimally-invasive diagnostic arthroscopic procedures in your equine/large animal practice. NeedleView is the ONLY modality that allows for standing/conscious diagnostic stifle examinations — no general anesthesia required. NeedleView can also be used to visualize proper placement for therapeutic joint injections and instillation of biologic agents such as stem cells, PRP, and IRAP.
Carpus — Coffin — Fetlock — Hock — Navicular Bursa — Shoulder — Stifle
This portfolio consists of:
- Standing Stifle Procedure Colorado State University
- Comstock Equine Hospital Standing Stifle Examination
- ESM Standing Stifle Diagnostic Arthroscopy Procedure
- Biovision’s NeedleView Arthroscope: Not Just for Orthopedic Specialists
- Vet Student NeedleView Wetlab at Colorado State University — April 2017