Digital Technology and the Equine Vet
- With portable diagnostic equipment onboard, veterinarians no longer need to rely on outside clinics for diagnostic tests.
Endoscopy’s Popularity Increases
- Endoscopy has developed into a burgeoning array of medical and surgical applications.
- Watch as Josh Zacharias, DVM, MS, DACVS of Countryside Large Animal Veterinary Services in Greeley, CO, uses Biovision‘s NeedleView™ to evaluate a stifle injury of a 12-year-old quarter horse mare.
Gear Trends: Smaller, Wireless, Portable
- High-quality imaging is just one example of the latest digital technology for the equine practitioner.
Single-Port Laparoscopic Ovariectomy
- An informational overview of a single-port laparoscopic ovariectomy in a small-animal application.
The Role of Outreach in Honing Endoscopy Skills
- By reaching out to shelters and rescue groups with an offer to perform procedures for free or at a greatly reduced cost, one practice builds confidence and competence in their endoscopy skills.