Biovision is proud to sponsor/co-sponsor the following continuing education opportunities for veterinary professionals:
- EQUINE — Ultrasound and Standing Arthroscopy of the Equine Stifle Joint: Advanced Hands-On Diagnostic Course — Aug. 23, 2014
- SMALL ANIMAL — Rodent Laparoscopy and Colonoscopy Live Webinar — Sep. 30, 2014
- SMALL ANIMAL — Practical Single-Port Laparoscopy for the General Practitioner — Nov. 13, 2014
EQUINE — Ultrasound and Standing Arthroscopy of the Equine Stifle Joint: Advanced Hands-On Diagnostic Course (8 CE Credits)
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. — August 23, 2014 – Fort Collins, CO (Colorado State University) — $750
- This one-day course features both didactic and wet-lab settings dedicated to the equine stifle by an internationally recognized faculty.
- Participants will learn in-depth gross anatomy of the equine stifle joint followed by the radiographic and ultrasonograpic anatomy of the stifle joint.
- This will be followed by both standard and special techniques on how to perform the standing clinical examination of the stifle using radiographs, ultrasound, and needle arthroscopy (18ga Biovision NeedleView arthroscope).
- The afternoon wet lab will focus on hands-on examination of the equine stifle using both ultrasound on live animals and the needle arthroscope on cadaver limbs.
- Please note that the instructor ratio, which will be 1:3, will provide a very unique experience allowing participants to interact and gain individualized training in their area of interest.
- The goal of the course is for the participants to go back to their practice and be able to perform the techniques.
SMALL ANIMAL– Rodent Laparoscopy and Colonoscopy Live Webinar (2 CE Credits)
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Mountain) — September 30, 2014 – Harleysville, PA (Veterinary Bioscience Institute) — Registration fee varies
- Learn the complete process step-by-step, from anesthesia and analgesia, biopsy and cancer model development, to post-operative recovery.
- Designated for scientists, veterinarians, vet techs, and technical support staff.
SMALL ANIMAL — Practical Single-Port Laparoscopy for the General Practitioner
8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. — November 13, 2014 – Littleton, CO (Center for the Advancement of Rigid Endoscopy) — $895
- Let Ray Cox, DVM and Markee Kuschel, DVM — the vets who pioneered single-port laparoscopy — teach YOU how to use it to increase your care, your skills, and your revenue!
- If you’re intrigued by laparoscopy, but aren’t sure how you might use it in your practice or how to be sure it can be profitable, this is the CE opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- If you’re already performing laparoscopic procedures and want an associate to get a “hands-on” introduction to the technology, this course is a great opportunity to accomplish that!
- Come and experience the short, comfortable learning curve for yourself. Learn everyday procedures on user-friendly equipment, taught by pioneers in single-port procedures.
- If you have any questions regarding “Practical Laparoscopy for the General Practitioner” or about the Center for the Advancement of Rigid Endoscopy, please contact us at 303-296-3000. We look forward to welcoming you in November!