From Biovision’s “Views” newsletter, Issue 4 (April/May 2014)
By Marjorie Wallwey, Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy
Earlier this year, Biovision completed its annual survey. We did things a little differently this time, though. We asked customers to indicate their satisfaction with Biovision equipment, sales, and service, just as we normally do. But we also asked them to tell us what factors influence their decision to purchase from Biovision. And for the first time ever, we asked the same things of prospective customers—those we’ve met at industry conferences over the years who’ve expressed an interest in our products but have not yet purchased from us. The results from both groups provided insight, and we’d like to share some of it with you.
By far, the majority of respondents said the key factors that convinced them of the value of Biovision equipment were:
- Seeing the equipment in person at a veterinary conference (92.8%)
- The ability to perform many procedures without needing a second vet (97.6%)
- Taking part hands-on in a Biovision-sponsored wetlab or continuing education event (86.3%) – Don’t miss your chance to “take a test drive” at these upcoming events:
- Ultrasound and Standing Arthroscopy of the Equine Stifle Joint – Advanced Hands-on Diagnostic Course (8 CE Credits) — 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. — August 23, 2014 – Fort Collins, CO (Colorado State University) — $750
- Practical Single-Port Laparoscopy for the General Practitioner — 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. — November 13, 2014 – Littleton, CO (Center for the Advancement of Rigid Endoscopy) — $895
We are gratified by the results of the survey and are committed to always being worthy of your confidence and your business. We would be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact us at 303-225-0960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.