Arthro+ Surgical Suite
You’re skeptical. We get it. And it’s okay.
There’s a lot of hype out there. It seems everyone is trying to persuade you to buy this or invest in that. You’re wise to take the time to look deeper and require solid evidence before committing your hard-earned dollars. You’re the kind of customer we like best. That’s because we have plenty to share about the value of making Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy’s Arthro+ Suite a part of your practice.
Conservative ROI Estimation
- $2,000 average billed per procedure
- 2-4 procedures per month
- 264% Year One cash-on-cash return
- 5-year loan
- 6% simple interest
- 35% marginal U.S. tax rate
- Use of Section 179 deduction (U.S. only)
Calculate the ROI for Yourself
- This interactive financing calculator from Bank of America lets you model “what if?” scenarios for loan length, interest rate, and more; use $27,950 as the equipment price for Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy’s Arthro+ Suite.
Arthro+ can represent a new service offering for your practice.
With a 1.9mm O.D. 60mm W.L. arthroscope and a 2.7mm O.D. 140mm W.L. arthroscope, you can access joints in small animals/companion animals of all breeds…opening up a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities.
Arthro+ helps you educate your clients and lets them track with your clinical reasoning and recommendations.
When your clients can see exactly what you saw in your examination, their innate trust — and their compliance — naturally increase. With the image capture and tagging capabilities integrated into Biovision’s SurgView™ LED Visualization System, you can show your clients images in true color and high resolution; they will intuitively “get” what you show them in a way they rarely can with images from x-ray, ultrasound, or MRI.