Enhanced Performance That Works with Your Current Equipment!
As a Biovision customer, you already know the clinical value and versatility of Biovision’s ultra-portable EndoDiagnostic+Surgical Suite® (EDSS).
Now, the system you depend on for minimally-invasive surgery and diagnostics — biopsy, cryptorchid, cystoscopy, foreign body, OVE/OVHE, prophylactic gastropexy, thoracoscopy, and more — is better than ever:
- HD camera for better visualization/imaging
- Brighter-than-ever illumination
- Bigger, better monitor with built-in, enhanced image capture software
The upgraded components in the next-generation EDSS work seamlessly with your existing SurgAssist® (insufflator and electrosurgical generator).
When you upgrade and also retain your original components, you instantly gain ways to expand your practice’s capabilities.
- For instance, you can move your original SurgView and camera to a treatment/exam room and use it for video otoscopy. Video otoscopy is surprisingly profitable (see this video for details). It is also an easy, quick, value-add service you can offer when you have a booth presence at community events.
- If you currently offer orthopedic services, you can add a NeedleView® camera and 18-gauge NeedleView scope to your original SurgView to perform joint diagnostics and take pre-op looks to determine whether your patient needs surgery or a biologic joint injection. The NeedleView modality enables you to perform better lameness diagnosis, which leads to better patient outcome and higher owner compliance with surgery or biologics. A captured video or picture from the NeedleView 18-gauge scope is much easier for clients to understand than flat, fuzzy, black-and-white images from radiography. Practices that want to take this approach to capabilities expansion can save $2,000 for a limited time on a first-come, first-serve basis on their purchase of a NeedleView camera and NeedleView™ scope.
- Finally, you can always retain your original components to serve as a backup system. This approach allows you to continue to provide minimally-invasive procedures if anything needs to be repaired on your other system.
Customers who purchased the original EDSS can now upgrade to the next-generation system for enhanced performance at significant savings. The EDSS Upgrade Package includes:
- New next-generation SurgView
- HD camera with fiber optic cable
- 21″ LCD touch-screen monitor with enhanced Media Capture software
- Monitor arm