See for Yourself
Watch the videos demonstrate and discuss the use of Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy’s EndoDiagnostic + Surgical Suite (EDSS) for diagnostic and therapeutic use in small animals.
Testimonials from vets about their experiences being trained to use the EDSS for procedures, as well as their experience performing minimally-invasive procedures with the equipment:
- Dr. William Moyle and Dr. Burstein of Lone Tree Veterinary Medical Center (7 min, 53 sec)
- Dr. Mark Motichka of Parker Center Animal Clinic (4 min, 49 sec)
- Dr. Randy Smith of Synergy Surgical (4 min, 28 sec)
- Dr. Rand Spongberg of Dana Niguel Veterinary Hospital (2 min, 20 sec)
- Dr. Alison Bokas of Arvada Veterinary Hospital (3 min, 27 sec)
- Dr. Kimberly May of Arvada Veterinary Hospital (3 min, 30 sec)
- Participant Interviews NAVC/VMX 2020 Lap Spay/Prophylactic Gastropexy Continuing Education Course (2 min, 9 sec)
- Participant Interviews NAVC/VMX2018 Lap Spay/Prophylactic Gastropexy Continuing Education Course (9 min, 28 sec)
Interviews with practice staff (CVT, receptionist, assistant practice manager) discussing the positive impact laparoscopic procedures have on a practice, its patients, and its clients.